Analyze Active Safety and Driver Assist Functions
JOIN DEWETRON and GeneSys Elektronik for Teledyne-LeCroy’s Seminar Series – Analyze Active Safety and Driver Assist Functions
When: Tues., October 30, 2018
Time: 10:00AM – 2:00PM (Lunch Included)
Where: Teledyne LeCroy
27007 Hills Tech Court
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
We will discuss:
- Requirements of ADAS and Autonomous Driving (AD) testing Technical challenges for the testing tool chain
- Time-synchronous acquisition of data streams from multiple vehicles and data sources
- Hardware concept to acquire data from analog sensors, CAN interfaces, video data, time synchronously with one single measurement system
- Integration of the vehicle contour into the tool chain
- How to handle multiple geometric POIs
- Motion tracking between multiple test participants and the environment
- Online visualization of the test scenario
- User-editable vs programmable software packages
- Motion Tracking by combining GPS and inertial sensors
- Precise position measurement on test tracks and public roads Application overview for GPS inertial reference systems
- Requirements of using driving robots to increase the repeatability of test results
- How to install all that stuff
The theoretical session in the morning will be supplemented by a practical demonstration in the afternoon.
Who should attend: Development or test engineers and technicians in the automotive industry involved in vehicle dynamics, ADAS and AD testing with interest for a flexible and intuitive measurement tool chain. – Newcomers will gain an understanding of the technical background and the challenges resulting from the application.
Presenters: Bertold HUBER, Rafael LUDWIG
PLEASE NOTE: All visitors must provide valid government photo identification prior to gaining access to a Teledyne facility. This can be in the form of a driver’s license or passport.