Mixed Signal Power Analyzer – There’s Nothing Like it Anywhere Else
PRECISION MIXED SIGNAL POWER ANALYZER FOR POLYPHASE MEASUREMENTS
The DEWE2-PA7 Mixed Signal Power Analyzer is your turnkey solution for analyzing polyphase electric vehicles and engines behaviour with only ONE instrument.
It guarantees a basic accuracy of 0.01 %.
DEWE2-PA7 KEY FACTS
- Multi power, up to 12 power phases
- Poly phase, 1-7 phases per power system
- High accuracy: 0.01 % low range error
- High dynamic range inputs
- Measurement range 1000 V / 24 A (crest factor 2)
- 9″ multi-touch screen
- Mixed signal inputs (low voltage, digital, RPM, …)
- 18-bit A/D conversion
Analysis of harmonics, interharmonics and higher frequencies as well as voltage fluctuations and flicker emissions are done according to industry standard.
Dedicated measurement displays with classic design provide critical data values at a glance. A predefined measurement display for each user defined group of power channels presents an overview table, vector scope and harmonic chart. Different styling presets and data presentation tools are available to tailor the display to your exclusive needs.
The 9” high resolution display is very bright for maximum readability and ample space for user defined screens. Also the few necessary settings are easily accessed with just a few swipes on the multi-touch display.
Accessible and orderly arrangement of signal inputs and power parameters directly on the front. Everything at a glance!
ONE SYSTEM FOR ALL INPUTS
- Modular and Mixed Signal inputs
- Isolated high voltage & current inputs
- High performance auxiliary inputs (e.g. torque, speed, vibration)
- CAN interface with input and output function
- XCP via LAN
- High number of mid speed inputs for low dynamic signals (e.g. temperature)
- GPS synchronisation and positioning
- Counter and analog output
Visit our website: